That was the thinking that sent me along the path of creating a periodic, online, with print option, magazine with the 1st volume released with the Acorn Moon on November 30, 2020.
Wonders highlighted in Vol 3 (Flower Moon)
- Flower moon eclipse
- Black oak in spring
- Journey through Northern California
- Artists: Gerald Stone and Carol McIntyre
- How to give a bear a pill
- Where the horses sing
- Curiosity and confusion
Print issues are $20 (includes shipping) or subscribe annually for $65, paypal.me/joycewycoff1
Vol 3 available here digitally.
Wonders highlighted in Vol 2 (Snow Moon)
- Monsters of the Desert
- Collecting rejections
- California: 1000+ pieces of a compelling puzzle
- Thank you, Teddy Roosevelt
- Artist: Diane Walker
This will be available free online or you can subscribe annually for $65, just email jwycoff at me dot com for details.
Vol 2 is available online here.
Blog: The Granary Tree, Vol 2: Snow Moon now available
- Granary Trees where woodpeckers store up to 50,000 acorns.
- My journey from Reno to the mountains of East San Diego County where a glorious fall was unfolding.
- The magic of picnic tables.
- Robin Wall Kimmerer's "honorable harvest."
- Ilan Lael Foundation: organic architecture and art meets the foot hills.
Vol 1 is available online here.
Post a Comment